Thursday, September 10, 2009

Once in a blue Moon

Well actually this scene replicates itself, in many hundreds of different shades and colours, almost every night and I only have to venture about 20m from my front door to shoot it. Sounds rather lazy doesn't it. Well as the weather seems to be getting a lot nicer I am going to be out an about much more in the coming weeks so keep an eye out.

 GAP | Grant Armishaw Photography

Devonport beach is possibly Auckland's most popular spots for tourists to come to and get their photo taken. I plan to monopolize on this in the summer by providing my services to take lovely portraits in front of the city, but some other media services seem to be using the beach already.

Sunday saw Auckland shrouded in the first evidence of the on-coming summer sun. From my bedroom window I saw a huge fuss down on the sand. I had to go check it out. A bunch of Chinese and NZers had got together to film a sing-a-long to a chinese song to promote the growing connection between the two regions of the world. It was absolutely hilarious to watch and right at the end a group of young peeps complete with guitar and rugby ball finished off the days filming.




NICE RIG GUYS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment