Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Who said Moa's were extinct?

Hello again world. Goodness me I am having trouble keeping up with it at the moment. I have a few posts to upload to catch up and this will be happening over the next few weeks before I shoot off to Asia and Australia, singing (and shooting) with the New Zealand Youth Choir.

Last weekend Anika Moa concluded her nation wide LOVE IN MOTION tour promoting her lovely new album with the same name. She performed at Galatos in Auckland and I popped along to be treated by her soulful voice, accompanied by her wonderful band and the lushous vocal cords of fellow NZ stage sensation Anna Coddington.

Anika has such a lovely smile doesn't she.

Below are some pics from the night.












Here's Chris Gee the wonderful audio engineer and a good mate of mine after the gig. Was it that hard to work in there?

No comments:

Post a Comment