Tuesday, November 3, 2009

A day out + lightroom 2.0 test + fifty mil test = Great fun

I caught up with a friend for coffee and then went shooting today.

I am finally using ADOBE Lightroom 2.0 people. FINALLY. And I am so pleased with the post production results. Just take a look below. However I am still very confused with the layout of the software at this stage. Might take some getting used to.

Plus I am testing out my BRAND NEW Nikon 50mm F1.8 lens. She's a teeny weeny thing and I love it so much already.

Please click on the image above and take a look at the guys behind Laura. I love that moment. Please leave your favourite caption for that photo in the comments at the end of this post.











Please give me feedback on this stuff. I would like to see what you think.

Cheers

2 comments:

  1. "Soo.. if this finger here is like the thickness, what sort of length are we talking about, Mr. Wang?"

    ReplyDelete